Dr. Theresa Lisk
Dr. Lisk is a graduate of the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and owner and operator of Dr. Theresa’s Health Institute in Oshawa, ON. In addition, Dr. Lisk has been a certified CPR, First Aid, and First Responder Instructor for the past eight years, teaching these life saving techniques to Chiropractors and Chiropractic students throughout Ontario. Certified in Thompson, Activator and Diversified Techniques, Dr. Lisk ensures that her lifesaving courses include specific situations that all Chiropractors will encounter in their offices.
I’m a mom of 3 and a nana of 5 so far. I’ve been married to, Rex, since 1990. My youngest, a son, is getting married in September of 2020. I graduated Parker College with Honors in the C.A. program. I have an Essential Oil business called Scent Awareness and you can visit my website at www.myyl.com/robynn. In my spare time I like to read and add to my growing tattoo collection.
Get to know me:
- I have a cat named Mystique.
- When I was younger I competed in hurdles.
- My favourite trips include going to the cottage when I was a kid.
- I love reading in my spare time.
- My guilty pleasure is Christmas movies.
- My favourite junk food is chocolate.
- My favourite movie is Roadhouse or anything Patrick Swayze.
Glory graduated with honours from Durham College’s Fitness and Health Promotion (2019). She is currently continuing her studies in Kinesiology (BHSc) at Ontario Tech University. In her free time she enjoys staying active, learning new healthy recipes, and spending time with family and friends. She hopes to become a future Chiropractor!
Get to know me:
- I have a dog named Tucker (he is a Shih-Poo).
- I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years.
- My favourite trip I went on was when I toured Europe and visited cities such as: Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, and London.
- I love trying different kinds of teas (I love David’s Tea!).
- My guilty pleasure is watching reality TV shows.
- My favourite junk foods are pizza and any type of dessert!
- I am a proud supporter of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- My favourite movie/book series is Harry Potter.